Soothe Your Body and Mind NaturallyHerb Lore Organic Relax Tincture naturally calms, soothes, and relaxes the mind and body. May help you get to sleep faster!
It is safe for use before, during and after pregnancy. Safe for breastfeeding/nursing mothers.
- 100% organic herbal relaxation tincture gently helps soothe nervousness and calm your mind and body so you can fall asleep more easily. These liquid drops are very relaxing and brings a peaceful, mellow feeling.
- Contains all natural ingredients that are known for their muscle relaxing and pain-relieving properties to help relieve stress-induced headaches. Take it directly relax tincture directly from the dropper, or add it to a cup of warm water for an instant soothing herbal relaxation tea.
- This anti-stress liquid supplement contains Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Oatstraw, Lavender Blossom and Skullcap. The herbs in this natural relaxation and sleep aid are 100% organic; Caffeine free; Pesticide free; Non-GMO; Gluten-Free and Vegan.
- Tincture is extracted in 40% alcohol and can have a bit of a bite. The alcohol content of a dose is about the same as a very ripe banana. You can add your dose to a small amount of hot water and the alcohol will evaporate off.
- Safe for adults and even safe for pregnant and nursing women who need their rest!
SERVINGS AND USAGE: 2-ounce bottle contains 84 droppersfull and 4-ounce bottle contains 168 droppersful. Use 1 - 2 droppers full as needed. A Droppersful = Bulb Squeeze = Approximately 30 drops of liquid tincture. Herbs extracted in 40% organic grape alcohol.
Note: Relax tincture is not appropriate for frequent, long-term use by those who are hypothyroid. (Occasional use is fine.)
Relax Tincture is used to calm, soothe and relax the entire body and mind relieving anxiety and helping you fall asleep more easily. It's safe for adults and children. Take it directly from the dropper, or add it to a cup of warm water for an instant, soothing relaxation tea.
Organic Herbs in Relax Tincture:
Lemon Balm - Used for 100’s of years to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion, gas, bloating and colic.
Oatstraw - High in calcium and magnesium. Magnesium is known for its ability to relieve insomnia. Calcium helps the brain produce melatonin which helps induces sleep.
Skullcap - Helps to calm worried thoughts and helps you fall asleep. It also has muscle relaxing properties and is helpful for headaches.
Chamomile - Helps alleviate nervous, upset, anxiety, restlessness, and sleeplessness. It also has pain-relieving properties and is helpful for colicky & teething babies.
Lavender Blossoms - Known for its ability to help soothe and relax. It can ease headaches and helps with sleep.