ENCOURAGES STRESS RELIEF AND RESTFUL PREGNANCY SLEEP - The chamomile and oatstraw in this caffeine-free herb tea help reduce anxiety, support relaxation and relieve physical discomfort that can make sleeping more difficult when you are pregnant. The high level of calcium and magnesium in many of the herbs helps to relax your mind, reducing pregnancy stress and anxiety.
ALL NATURAL PREGNANCY NAUSEA RELIEF - Several herbs in this herbal pregnancy blend, red raspberry leaf, chamomile, and peppermint, are all known for their ability to calm nausea and morning sickness. Sip the refreshing tea, hot or cold, through the day to help calm your troubled tummy.
RELIEVES COMMON PREGNANCY COMPLAINTS - Your pregnant body can experience many uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms. Alfalfa and nettle leaf gently and naturally provide pregnancy constipation relief. They also contain high levels of magnesium and calcium which can help prevent and relieve painful pregnancy leg cramps.
SUPPORTS A STRONG, TONED UTERUS FOR AN EASIER LABOR - The organic red raspberry leaf herb in this tea is well known for its uterus toning properties. Well-toned uterine muscles can lead to a quicker and less painful labor and also help prevent postpartum hemorrhages.
HIGH IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS THAT SUPPORT A HEALTHY PREGNANCY - Herb Lore’s pregnancy tea contains herbs that are very rich in vitamins and minerals that your pregnant body and baby need to thrive. Can be taken at the same time as your prenatal vitamin and is a safe refreshing pregnancy drink that supports you from your 1st trimester to the 3rd trimester.
100% ORGANIC, CAFFEINE-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO, & VEGAN - Herb Lore’s Organic Pregnancy Tea is made in small batches to ensure that you receive the freshest, most potent herbal tea. You can drink the tea hot or cold. Add a little honey to the tea to make nutritious energy boosting ice chips for when you are in labor.
RESEALABLE BAG CONTAINS ABOUT 63 SERVINGS - When brewed as per instructions, the bag will last for about 3 weeks. Herb Lore Pregnancy Tea is recommended for use during the entire pregnancy, and even for postpartum recovery.
The combination of herbs in this pregnancy tea is extremely high in vitamins and minerals that are readily absorbed by the body.
Organic Herbs in Herb Lore Pregnancy Tea
Red Raspberry Leaf
– Highly nutritious, helps to prevent miscarriage and hemorrhage due to a relaxed uterus, eases morning sickness, and reduces pain during labor and after birth. Nettle Leaf
- Contains nearly every vitamin and mineral necessary for human growth and health. It guards against anemia, helps gently relieve constipation, is extremely nutritious, and helps to support kidney function. It eases leg cramps and other muscle spasms and pain due to the high calcium content. Dandelion Leaf
- Helps in preventing pre-eclampsia and strengthening the liver. Alfalfa
- this herb contains 8 essential amino acids for good digestion and helps provide pregnancy nausea relief. Helps to correct pregnancy constipation. Chamomile
- relaxing, soothing and calming to the entire system. Helps with digestion and nausea, and is also high in calcium. Oatstraw
- Great for calming your nerves. It is high in calcium and magnesium.Peppermint
- this herb not only gives your tea a wonderful taste, but it is a great digestive aid as well.