Itch Relief for PUPPP Pregnancy Rash and Itchy Skin Conditions
- While formulated for pregnant moms suffering from the PUPPPS rash during pregnancy, this tincture can be helpful for others with itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. The herbs cleanse the liver so it can effectively remove the toxins that are causing your itchy skin and rashes.
- Unlike creams, lotions, and ointments for rashes, this tincture tackles the itch from the inside. Once the itch-causing toxins are cleared out, your skin can get back to it’s natural “ahhh” state. It may take a week or two to achieve the best results, but it is by far a more effective and longer-lasting solution than any topical preparation.
- The herbal properties of this itch relief tincture are extracted in gluten-free, organic brandy made from grapes. It is mellower and better tasting than tinctures made from grain alcohol. The alcohol base does have a bit of a “bite.”
- Itch relief tincture is easy to take. Putting two droppersful under your tongue helps the herbs get into your bloodstream quicker. If the brandy is too strong for you, you can add it to a small amount of hot water and the alcohol will evaporate off. It may be flavored with lemon or honey to disguise the taste.
- The 2 oz bottle will last about two weeks, and the 4 oz bottle will last about a month. The tincture is made in the USA and contains all natural organic ingredients. It is gluten-free, GMO-free, organic, and made in small batches to ensure freshness.
The combination of herbs in this all natural itch relief tincture has proven helpful for clients experiencing skin itching (sometimes severe) during pregnancy (PUPPS or Cholestasis for example). It can take a week or two to get the best results, but it more effective and longer lasting than topical itch relief preparations.
Pregnant moms have taken this herbal tincture and do so well that their induction is canceled and they go on to carry their babies to term, in comfort and free of any itching or other related symptoms or complaints.
Organic herbs in Herb Lore Itch Relief Tincture:
- Milk Thistle Seed
- Dandelion Root
- Yellow Dock Root
- Nettle Leaf