- NATURAL NERVE SOOTHER - All natural, caffeine free calming chamomile tea helps soothe frazzled nerves and slows your brain down so you can relax. Will make about 60 cups of chamomile tea.
- CALMS ANXIETY AND STRESS - Chamomile has been used for centuries to help people reduce stress and anxiety levels. It is one of the most commonly used herbal remedies on the market.
- DRINK AT NIGHT AND IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP - Chamomile helps soothe your muscles and slow down anxiety-ridden thoughts. It helps naturally battles insomnia and lets you fall asleep more easily.
- TAMES TUMMY TROUBLES - Chamomile tea can help soothe digestive issues like indigestion, stomach upset, gas, bloating and even irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms.
- HELPS CALM BABIES - Due to Chamomile’s stomach soothing qualities a small amount of cooled tea can help provide colic relief and calm restless cranky babies. Frozen teethers made from chamomile blossoms can help reduce the pain and swelling that come with teething.
Herb Lore Organic Chamomile tea is gluten free, caffeine free. and contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The tea comes in a tamper-evident, airtight, moisture-proof pouch which is resealable to keep your tea in the freshest condition possible.
Chamomile Blossom is an herb that has traditionally been used to relax and soothe the entire system, with special regard for the nervous and digestive system.
Herb Lore’s Chamomile Tea contains 100% organic German Chamomile Blossom. Many people use Chamomile for a variety of reasons, including pain relief, digestive complaints, upset tummy, restlessness, and insomnia.
Herb Lore Chamomile tea can also be used for colic and teething in your baby. For colic, make a serving of tea (1 tsp herb to 1 cup water) and strain the herbs and cool. You can give your baby ½ teaspoon of cooled tea to help calm colic symptoms. It will help relieve gas and the pain that colic causes and help calm a cranky restless baby.
Many mothers claim that making a teether out Chamomile Blossom greatly helps reduce the pain and discomfort of teething for their babies, and helps reduce the baby’s fussiness. For this purpose, fill a clean muslin tea bag with Chamomile Blossom. Secure the drawstring well to keep the herb securely in the bag. Bring a pot of water just to a boil and remove from the heat. Place the bag of Chamomile into the water and let steep for 10-15 minutes. Carefully remove the bag of Chamomile from the water and shape the teether. (Mom or Dad can then enjoy the wonderful tea!) Place this muslin bag into the freezer and let freeze. The baby will enjoy having a hard surface to teethe upon, the cold will help provide pain relief and take down swelling, and the Chamomile itself can help alleviate the pain and discomfort as well as calm baby’s fussiness.