Increase Breastmilk Supply While Helping Alleviate Gas
- INCREASE BREAST MILK SUPPLY NATURALLY: Organic herbal lactation tea tincture helps increase breastmilk supply for a happy mama and baby. Also helps increase milk supply to successfully breastfeed twins.
- NOW WITH MORINGA: Moringa is extremely effective at increasing breastmilk production, and it is impressively high in vitamins, minerals, protein, iron, essential amino acids, and antioxidants. It's used in many cultures around the world as a valuable food source, and because of its helpful properties and high nutrition levels, it's known as the Miracle Tree.
- HELPS SOOTHE COLIC AND GAS ISSUES IN BABY AND MAMA: Soothing properties of the herbs pass through the breastmilk to the baby - calming sensitive tummies, colic, and gas. Mom experiences those benefits too!
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Add two droppersful into 8 ounces of hot water for an instant cup of nursing tea with no steeping! You can add the tincture to any beverage, hot or cold, or even your morning smoothie. You can also take the nursing blend directly, without adding it to a liquid.
- ONE MONTH SUPPLY: 4-ounce bottle contains 168 droppersful and lasts about a month. Herb Lore Nursing tea tincture is organic, caffeine-free, non-GMO, gluten-free and made in the USA.
About Herb Lore Nursing Tea Tincture:
Recommended for mothers of newborns and for babies with sensitive tummies, colic or who are gassy. Soothes mother's stomach too while helping increase breast milk production.
Nursing Tincture's nutritious herbal blend was designed especially for the breastfeeding mama. It increases milk production and improves the quality of milk produced. Mothers of twins have used this product alone to successfully make enough breast milk to nurse both babies!
Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Moringa, Organic Red Raspberry, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Chamomile, Organic Nettle.
For the regular version of this nursing tea tincture, the herbs are extracted in organic brandy. The alcohol will extract the medicinal properties of the herbs more fully.
For the non-alcohol version of the tincture, the herbs are extracted in vegetable glycerine and distilled water. This version is sweeter and doesn't have the "bite" that the alcohol version has.
Instructions for Use: Take 2 droppersful 3x daily. Results typically occur within 12-24 hours. If not, you may increase the frequency of dosage to achieve the desired results. Can be taken orally, directly onto tongue or mixed with a tasty beverage to mask the taste. You can even add the tincture to 8 ounces of hot water and have an instant lactation tea with no steeping required!