- NON-CONSTIPATING IRON SUPPLEMENT - Herb Lore's non-alcohol liquid iron drops are safe for infants, toddlers, and adults. Improves prenatal anemia during pregnancy. Safe for breastfeeding mothers
- GENTLE LIQUID IRON YOUR BODY WILL LOVE - Plant-based iron sources are gentler and more effectively used by your body. Helps improve iron deficiency and anemia quicker than synthetic iron sources. Doesn't cause stomach aches like an iron pill can.
- KIDS IRON SUPPLEMENT - This liquid iron supplement tastes better than the competitors. Tastes sweet with no metallic aftertaste that some brands have. Most kids don't mind taking this iron supplement for kids, but if they do, you can easily "hide" a dose in a drink of their choice. No more wrestling with your toddler!
- GENTLE IRON WITH QUICK RESULTS - Customers report they typically see an increased iron level in their blood within a week.
- ALL NATURAL ORGANIC IRON SUPPLEMENT - Our vegan iron supplement is caffeine free, Non-GMO and gluten-free. Has long shelf life and does not require refrigeration. You won't have to throw away your investment after a certain time period.
The herbs in this liquid iron supplement have high iron content and are known for successfully increasing iron levels in the blood for people with anemia or iron deficiency.
Unlike the iron pills, this tincture does NOT cause constipation but will relieve constipation instead due to Yellow dock's gentle stool softening property.
Iron Supplement for Kids Dosage - For babies under 3 months: Breastfeeding moms can take the liquid iron tincture and the benefits will pass to the baby.
For children over 3 months:
3 to 6 months -- 3 drops
6 to 9 months -- 4 drops
9 to 12 months -- 5 drops
12 to 18 months -- 7 drops
18 to 24 months -- 8 drops
2 to 3 years -- 10 drops
3 to 4 years -- 12 drops
4 to 6 years -- 15 drops
6 to 9 years -- 24 drops
9 to 12 years -- 30 drops
Organic Dandelion Root
Yellow Dock Root
Vegetable glycerine base (made from non gmo soy) and distilled water.