- EASILY DIGESTED, ABSORBED AND ASSIMILATED - Plant-based iron sources are more easily digested, absorbed and assimilated by the body than synthetic forms of iron. Better absorption means your iron levels will show improvement more quickly.
- HERBS EXTRACTED IN 40% ALCOHOL (BRANDY) - Alcohol can extract the healthful qualities of the herbs more fully than the non-alcohol extraction methods. If the taste of the tincture is too sharp for you, you can add the dose to a small amount of hot water and the alcohol will be evaporated off leaving only the herbal components. You can also mask the flavor in your favorite beverage. Each dose of tincture has approximately the same alcohol content as eating a very ripe banana.
- NON-CONSTIPATING STOMACH FRIENDLY FORMAT WITH QUICK RESULTS - Customers report they typically see an increased iron level in their blood within a week.
- EASY TO TAKE AND SAFE FOR MEN AND WOMEN - Gently and safely improves anemia in men and women. Kids should take the non-alcohol version of this iron supplement. Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers can safely use this iron supplement to improve their iron levels. Put two droppersful under your tongue or add to your favorite beverage.
- ALL NATURAL - No additives or fillers used. Non-GMO and gluten-free. Caffeine Free and MADE IN THE USA. Herbs in this herbal iron supplement are Organic Yellow Dock Root, Dandelion Root, and Nettle Leaf.
Use: 2 dropperfuls two to three times daily. A Droppersful = Bulb Squeeze = Approximately 30 drops of liquid tincture. Glass tube will only be partially filled with the tincture. Taking the tincture directly under the tongue and avoiding any liquids or foods for at least 15 minutes afterward provides the best results.
2 oz size will last approximately 2 weeks.
4 oz size will last approximately 4 weeks.
NOTE: People who have ragweed allergies might be sensitive to the Iron Tonic due to the dandelion root in the formula.
This is a combination of herbs noted for their high iron content and for their success in increasing iron levels in the blood. Because they are in plant form, they are more easily digested, absorbed and assimilated by the body than synthetic forms of iron. Unlike synthetic forms of iron, this herbal tonic will relieve constipation, rather than cause it.
Herb Lore's Iron Tonic contains Yellow Dock Root, Dandelion Root, and Nettle Leaf. Yellow Dock, as well as being high readily-absorbable iron, also contains some gentle stool softening properties.
It is safe for use by those pregnant and nursing.