- DHEA CREAM FOR WOMEN AND MEN - DHEA is typically used to help balance hormones and increase libido (in both men and women). It is also used to help improve bone density and build lean muscle mass. DHEA is also known for its anti-aging properties.
- NATURAL LIBIDO BOOSTER - Studies have shown that DHEA helps improve overall well-being, sexual function, and sexual satisfaction for men and women.
- SUPERIOR AVAILABILITY - The cream format of DHEA is more readily available for your body to use than the pill format. Topical application of the DHEA cream bypasses the digestive system allowing a higher concentration of DHEA to be available to be used by your body.
- NO STRONG FRAGRANCE - This DHEA cream is smooth and creamy and has no strong fragrance making it perfect for both men and women. It is easy to apply and easily absorbed by your skin.
- IMPROVES NATURALLY DECLINING DHEA LEVELS - As you age, the levels of DHEA that your body produces decreases. Supplementing with DHEA cream will help improve the level of DHEA in your system allowing your body to perform more optimally.
- NOT RECOMMENDED IF YOU HAVE PCOS - DHEA can cause an imbalance of testosterone if you have conditions that cause hormone imbalance like PCOS or DOR. If you have higher than normal testosterone levels, this product should only be used with a doctor's supervision.
CONTAINS 96 APPLICATIONS - The 4 oz. DHEA Creme pump contains 96 1/4 tsp servings. Each 1/4 teaspoon dose equals 10.23 mg bioidentical DHEA USP (pharmaceutical grade Dehydroepaindrosterone).
Helps supplement your body with youthful levels of DHEA. In addition to the benefits listed above, DHEA supplementation has been shown to slow down the natural effects that aging has on the body and mind.
Suggested Application: Apply 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) to thin skinned area, neck, inner arms, behind the knees and inner thigh. Morning applications recommended.
The cream format of DHEA is more quickly and easily absorbed into your bloodstream and available for your system to use as compared to the pill variety of DHEA. DHEA pills aren't as effective as dhea cream due to the fact that the dhea has to be processed through the digestive system and then largely filtered out by the liver. By the time the dhea from pills get to your bloodstream to be used, there is considerably less available.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your doctor before using a new supplement.