Herbal Tincture to Calm and Quiet Coughs
- Quiet Cough Tincture helps calm and quiet irritating, spasmodic coughing while helping to promote expectoration.
- Safe for kids 6 months of age and older. See included dosage chart for proper dosing based on the age of the child.
- Extracted in a non-alcohol vegetable glycerine base that tastes sweet. The consistency is thinner than cough syrup but works wonders at providing cough relief.
- 2 oz bottle contains 84 droppersful and lasts approximately 2 weeks. 4 oz bottle contains 168 droppersfull and lasts about a month.
- Organic Non-GMO Herbs; Made in the USA
Quiet Cough Tincture is an extremely soothing and effective combination used for a dry, painful throat, spasmodic and unproductive cough, and respiratory congestion. These herbs have traditionally been used to help calm and quiet irritating, spasmodic coughs while helping to promote expectoration.
When taking this tincture, the typical experience is that there may be one or two more good productive coughs followed by quiet relief. The little coughing that remains is productive, helping to clear lung congestion and keeping the fluids moving out. This is a very important factor, as many cough suppressants on the market stop coughs completely, which means that the fluids then collect in the lungs and can stagnate, sometimes becoming infected, which can lead to pneumonia. It's important to keep these fluids moving out of the lungs, and the Quiet Cough Tincture provides the perfect balance between expectoration and eliminating the unproductive and spasmodic cough.
Dose: 2 dropppersful 3 times daily.
Ingredients: Organic Mullein, Coltsfoot, Thyme, Elecampane Root, Marshmallow Root, Licorice Root and Lobelia with a little Rescue Remedy Flower Essence added for extra calming This tincture is extracted in a non-alcohol vegetable glycerine base made from non-GMO soy.
Dosage for children over 6 months of age
6 to 9 months -- 4 drops
9 to 12 months -- 5 drops
12 to 18 months -- 7 drops
18 to 24 months -- 8 drops
2 to 3 years -- 10 drops
3 to 4 years -- 12 drops
4 to 6 years -- 15 drops
6 to 9 years -- 24 drops
9 to 12 years -- 30 drops