- GENTLY SOOTHES NAUSEA AND UPSET STOMACH - Herbal anti-nausea medicine for relieving pregnancy morning sickness, travel sickness, or any type of nausea or upset stomach. These nausea relief drops may be beneficial for anyone experiencing nausea due to car sickness, headaches, and migraines.
- CONTAINS ORGANIC NAUSEA CALMING HERBS- Herb Lore's Nausea Relief Tincture contains organic Ginger Root, Peppermint Leaf, Fennel Seed, Red Raspberry Leaf, Chamomile Blossom, Wild Yam Root, and Dandelion Root. These herbs work together to prevent and relieve nausea of any kind - travel upset stomach, pregnancy nausea, motion sickness, medication-induced nausea and more.
- ANTI NAUSEA HERBS EXTRACTED IN 40% ALCOHOL (BRANDY) - Alcohol can extract the helpful qualities of the herbs better than the nonalcohol extraction methods. If the taste of the tincture is too strong, you can add the dose to a small amount of hot water and the alcohol will evaporate off. You can mask the flavor in your favorite drink. Each dose has about the same alcohol content as eating a very ripe banana. A non-alcohol version available if you need a milder option.
- PROVIDES DIGESTIVE SUPPORT - In addition to relieving nausea, these drops soothe the digestive system, help relieve gas and indigestion and relaxes intestinal spasms. The chamomile in this blend is a relaxant and is also used to relieve colic, indigestion, gas and its accompanying pain.
- ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE, NON-GMO, PRESERVATIVE FREE - Two dropperful under your tongue will speed you along to feeling less nauseous. The all natural anti-nausea blend provide nausea relief for pregnant women and breastfeeding moms.
This is a soothing herbal blend helpful in relieving morning sickness, travel sickness, or any type of nausea. The drops can be put in a bottle of water to be sipped on throughout the day or by the dropperful under the tongue as the need arises. Nausea Relief Tincture was formulated with morning sickness and pregnant women in mind and is safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
1 oz bottle contains approximately 42 droppersful;
2 oz bottle contains approximately 84 droppersful;
4 oz bottle contains approximately 168 droppersful.
Suggested Use: 2 droppersful three times a day and adjust according to results. It can be taken as a preventative as well as a curative and is safe to take on a frequent basis throughout the day, every day. Take directly under the tongue or add it to water to make an instant tea, or add to a water bottle to be sipped on throughout the day. Whatever you find that works for you is perfect! Children should use the non-alcohol version of this tincture.
Note: Due to the Ginger Root, it is advised to test a small amount first. If the straight tincture is too spicy, it may be diluted in water and sipped as desired.
The organic nausea relief tincture is made from all organic or wildcrafted herbs, contains no caffeine, preservatives or additives, and are of the freshest and highest quality possible.
Herb Lore's Nausea Relief Tincture contains organic Ginger Root, Peppermint Leaf, Fennel Seed, Red Raspberry Leaf, Chamomile Blossom, Wild Yam Root, and Dandelion Root.