- HERBAL IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER - Astragalus root extract naturally strengthens your body’s ability to stay healthy. When taken regularly, it can help you dodge the waves of illness that can run through work and school environments.
- EASY TO TAKE AND SAFE FOR EVERYONE - The liquid tincture can be added to hot water for an instant cup of astragalus tea! Add it to your favorite beverage or smoothie or dose directly into your mouth. The non-alcohol version is safe for both kids AND adults. See the dosage chart for kids below.
- 100% ORGANIC ASTRAGALUS ROOT EXTRACT - No additives or fillers used. Non-GMO and gluten-free. Caffeine free and made in the USA. Astragalus root immune supporting properties are extracted in a sweet organic non-alcohol vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water.
- DAILY USE SUGGESTED - To help strengthen your immune system to ward off illness, you need to consistently take Astragalus on a daily basis. Do not take if you have a fever. If you are sick, Echinacea is a better herb to be taking.
- SERVINGS AND USAGE: 2 oz bottle contains 84 droppersfull and lasts about two weeks. 4 oz bottle contains 168 droppersfull and lasts about a month. Adults - Take 1-2 droppersful 2 to 3 times a day. Children - dosing for kids in the description below.
SERVINGS AND USAGE: 2 oz bottle contains about 84 droppersfull. 4 oz bottle contains 168 droppersfull. A Droppersful = Bulb Squeeze = Approximately 30 drops of liquid tincture. Glass tube will only be partially filled with the tincture. Taking the tincture directly under the tongue and avoiding any liquids or foods for at least 15 minutes afterward provides the best results. Caution: Do not use in the presence of a fever.
Astragalus for Kids DosageYounger than 3 months -- 2 drops
3 to 6 months -- 3 drops
6 to 9 months -- 4 drops
9 to 12 months -- 5 drops
12 to 18 months -- 7 drops
18 to 24 months -- 8 drops
2 to 3 years -- 10 drops
3 to 4 years -- 12 drops
4 to 6 years -- 15 drops
6 to 9 years -- 24 drops
9 to 12 years -- 30 drops
An immune system enhancing herb which works well for individuals who are weakened, who suffer from frequent infectious illnesses (such as children starting their first year of school or childcare), or who have poor digestion or nutritional status. It helps strengthen the immune system, helping keep people healthy and from becoming sick in the first place. When given to kids, the non-alcohol Astragalus tincture can help support your child's immune system helping them dodge the icky waves of illness that can run through schools.
- Supports deep immune and liver functions
- Encourages overall immune system health and stamina
- Nourishes natural defenses
- Reinforces resistance to stress
- Aids the body's inherent ability to adapt to temporary stress