- HERBAL BREASTFEEDING SUPPLEMENT TO INCREASE BREASTMILK SUPPLY - Moringa is well known for its ability to increase breastmilk supply. Some new moms find that their supply doubles after they start this super nutritious lactation supplement. Moringa is nutritionally dense and helps make your breast milk richer and supporting healthy weight gain for your baby.
- MORE MILK FOR BABY WITH ADDED BENEFITS FOR NURSING MOM - Moringa Oleifera, also known as Malunggay, is exceptionally high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential amino acids. In addition to increasing your milk supply, nursing moms may also experience more energy (being a new mom is tiring!), a stronger immune system and increased mental clarity.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE - You can experience the benefits of this fantastic lactation supplement by putting two droppersful directly under your tongue. No need to choke down moringa capsules or add moringa powder to smoothies. (Zero cleanups needed!) If you prefer, the moringa tincture can be added to a cup of warm water for instant moringa tea without wasting time steeping the moringa herb!
- ALL NATURAL AND MADE IN THE USA - The high-quality organic Moringa Oleifera (Malunggay) tincture is 100% Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Caffeine free, and Gluten-free. It naturally supports breastmilk increase and contains no additives or fillers. The breastmilk enhancing qualities of the Moringa is extracted in organic vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water.
NOTE: Moringa should NOT be used by women trying to conceive, as it may prevent implantation of the fertilized egg.
A 2-ounce bottle will last about two weeks, and the 4-ounce bottle will last for about a month. Suggested use is 2 droppersful taken 3 times a day. You can add the organic moringa tincture to hot water for a quick and easy mug of moringa tea. You can also add it to your favorite beverage, or take it by putting two droppersful directly under your tongue.
A Droppersful = Bulb Squeeze = Approximately 30 drops of liquid tincture. Glass tube will only be partially filled with the tincture. Taking the tincture directly under the tongue and avoiding any liquids or foods for at least 15 minutes afterward provides the best results.
Moringa Leaf, also known as Malunggay, is well-known for its ability to increase breastmilk production in nursing mothers. It is considered a superfood and is used in many cultures around the world as a fantastic health-supporting food source.
It is incredibly high in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, and antioxidants and has:
- 12 times the Vitamin C of oranges
- 10 times the Vitamin A of carrots
- 17 times the Calcium of milk
- 15 times the Potassium of bananas
- 9 times the protein of yogurt
- 25 times more iron than spinach
It is safe to use by pregnant women to help provide nutrition and should not start breastmilk production early (unlike other herbs).
There are no other contraindications or interactions seen with this rich superfood herb.