- SUPPORTS BREASTFEEDING MOMS - Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb well-known for its ability to increase breastmilk production in nursing mothers. It’s considered an “herbal Domperidone” and helps to get your breast milk flowing.
- SUPPORTS REPRODUCTIVE ISSUES IN MEN - Shatavari helps increase reproductive fluids. It also supports male reproductive health and healthy sperm count.
- EASES MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS - Helps provide relief from hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, anxiety and memory loss in perimenopausal and menopausal women.
- CONVENIENT TO USE - Organic Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) in liquid form is easy to take, with no pills to swallow. It can be taken by the dropperful directly under your tongue or added to a beverage of your choice.
- ALL NATURAL AND MADE IN THE USA - The high-quality organic Shatavari tincture is: 100% organic; Caffeine free; Pesticide free; Contains no additives or fillers; Non-GMO and gluten-free. Sweet Glycerite tincture is extracted in organic vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water.
NOTES: As Shatavari is of the asparagus family, do not use by those with asparagus allergies or sensitivities. Further, asparagus (including Shatavari) may have some diuretic effects, so those on diuretic medications should avoid this herb. Due to its ability to increase moisture to the digestive tract, it may cause loose stool in some. To the opposite effect, it may also help to alleviate constipation in others. Shatavari should not be used by those with celiac disease or other malabsorption issues.
The 2-ounce bottle will last about 2 weeks and the 4-ounce bottle will last about a month. Suggested uses is 2 droppersful taken 3 times a day. Shatavari can be taken by the dropperful directly under your tongue or added to a beverage of your choice. 1 Dropperful = 1 Bulb Squeeze =Approximately 30 drops of tincture. Glass tube will only be partially filled with the tincture.
Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb known for its ability to increase the vital fluids in the body. It is used as a reproductive tonic for both men and women, restores moisture to the lungs, respiratory tract, and digestive system, and an herb that helps one adapt and cope with stress. It is rich in antioxidants and helps to promote healthy energy levels and strength.
- Rejuvenating tonic for the female reproductive system.
- Shatavari is the primary uterine tonic in the Ayurvedic system.
- Helps female reproductive issues from when you start your period through the childbearing years and into menopause.
- Helps with fertility, as it nourishes the ovum and helps support reproductive fluids.
- Balances the pH of the vagina.
- Helps to provide ample flow and quality of breastmilk in nursing mothers.
- Menopause - helps to quell hot flashes, irritability, memory problems, and dryness (including vaginal dryness).
- Helps alleviate depression.
- Rejuvenating tonic for the male reproductive system.
- Increases reproductive fluids, including sperm and semen
- Supports and increases healthy sperm count
- Helps reduce male sexual problems
- Reduces inflammation of the male sexual organs
- Helps correct impotence
- Helps alleviate depression