OvaCue Fertility Monitor
The Ovacue Fertility Monitor helps you determine your most fertile days and improve your chances of getting pregnant. OvaCue is one of the most advanced fertility monitors available yet it is very simple to use.
OvaCue works by measuring changes to electrolyte levels in your saliva that are impacted by the hormone estrogen. This method of predicting ovulation is over 98% accurate and is FDA approved. It is the only fertility monitor that uses this saliva-based technology and it requires no additional purchases (such as sensors or sticks required for other monitors).
Why Purchase the OvaCue Fertility Monitor?
- The only monitor with a full-screen, color display
- Simple to use saliva-based monitor, take a reading in just 5 seconds!
- Track your cycle daily with the calendar-view display
- Displays readings in 3 languages (English, Spanish, or Chinese)
- FDA-approved and recommended by fertility specialists
OvaCue will automatically keep track of your current cycle day, current fertility status, and start end dates of your most fertile days. This data is stored and used to calculate the best time for you to conceive each cycle. OvaCue comes complete with an oral sensor, long-life battery, owner’s manual and a convenient carrying case.
How To Use the OvaCue Fertility Monitor
While the science behind the OvaCue Fertility Monitor may be complex, actually using it to predict fertility is quite simple.
Starting on day two of your cycle, place the spoon-sized sensor on your tongue for three seconds first thing each morning before eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth. The OvaCue takes your electrolyte reading and automatically computes:
- Your current cycle day
- Your fertility status for today
(darker colors equal higher fertility)
- Your peak fertile days for this cycle
(the days in which you have the best chance to conceive)
- The day you actually ovulated
(this function requires the optional vaginal sensor)
- The start and end of your fertile window
(the window in which your most likely to conceive)
The OvaCue tracks your readings in memory and indicates your most fertile period, beginning five to seven days before ovulation until ovulation occurs.