Let’s face it: fertility treatments are expensive. Sure, you might get lucky and visit your General Practitioner, who’ll give you a prescription for Clomid. A couple of months later, you’re doing the happy dance, expecting a child. Unfortunately for most couples facing fertility problems, that just doesn’t happen.
When you’re facing fertility struggles, the medical route isn’t always an option. Sure, your chances of conceiving might be best with IVF, but the procedure is expensive. On top of that, many couples would prefer to do things naturally, and some even have religious beliefs that might prevent more aggressive fertility help.
One thing you can do to increase your chances of conceiving, then, is to look at some natural fertility enhancers. These aids to fertility can boost your odds of conceiving, especially when coupled with lifestyle choices that are more conducive to fertility.
Here are some of the best natural fertility enhancers you can get:
- Maca. Maca root has tons of nutrients. It’s got amino acids, Vitamins B1, B2, C and E. It’s full of important minerals like zinc, calcium and iron. On top of that, it’s known for being able to increase libido, as well as sperm count and motility. Maca is the one natural fertility enhancer that you want to make sure both you and your partner are taking.
– Can regulate hormonal imbalances
- B Vitamins. In addition to the B vitamins you’ll find in Maca, you’ll also discover that Vitamins B6 and 12 are helpful for fertility. B12, in particular, is a key component in the production of genetic material. Folic Acid is another B vitamin that helps with fertility.
- Vitamin A. This vitamin is an antioxidant that helps the embryo develop. While it is possible in theory that high doses of Vitamin A could actually hamper your baby’s development, these levels are way beyond what would normally be consumed in a fertility supplement.
- Essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids are an important part of the production of hormones in your body, which indirectly helps to regulate ovulation.
- L-carnitine. This is an amino acid that’s especially useful for sperm production, so your partner should be taking a regular does of this supplement, as well.